Message from Steve Palmer on behalf of the EMCCA:
The East Midland Region EMCCA are again funding a Squad to attend the Inter Area Cyclo-cross Champs at Prissick Base in Middlesbrough* on the 10th Novemeber 2013.
All East Midlands Riders are eligible, this is not based on local leagues.
Youth Selection criteria
All riders will need to race the following events.
- NDCXL Bingham Leisure Centre 19th October – Team Velo Club Nottingham
- Lincs League Church Farm Stroxton 20th October – Witham Wheelers
- WMCCL Misterton Hall 27th October – Welland Valley
Performances in 2012 and early Season Events in 2013 will also be taken into account.
We are looking for the following ingredients and riders being “Bike Racers”
- Attacking riding – ability to make repeated efforts.
- Bike handling ability – cornering skills etc.
- Finish position.
- Tactical awareness.
- Riders racing at a level in line with the events we will be attending.
- Being Self-Responsible and able to function under their own steam AND within a team environment.
To register your interest to be involved with THE TEAM, riders need to contact Team Manager Steve Palmer prior to the first selection event.
Eligibility: Youth A and B Boys Team of 4, Youth A and B Girls Team of 4.
**NOTE** Riders who are attending the Track RSR on the 20th are still eligible.
Senior Junior Veteran Women Selection Criteria
If you wish to be a part of this team please register your’e interest.
Performances in 2012 and early Season Events in 2013 will be taken into account.
We are looking for “Bike Racers”.
To register your interest to be involved with THE TEAM please contact Team Manager Steve Palmer prior to the 19th October but the earlier the better.
Only riders who register their interest will be considered for selection. The makeup of the squads will be decided once all the names are in.
*Riders will need to make there own way to the Event.
Should Parents or Riders require any further information with regards to the Squads then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Youth Team will be announced after the last selection race on the Day. The remaining teams will be named on the 28th October.
Over to you Bike Racers, Get In Touch
The Team is being funded by the East Midlands Cyclo Cross Asscociation