Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire Cyclo-cross League, or NDCXL – or Notts & Derby Cyclo-x League, doesn’t currently promote or organise any cyclo-cross races.
Cycling clubs from around Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire who affiliate to the League apply to organise races under our banner – in return the League provides infrastructure and a set of League tables … allowing you all to see how you’re doing – thus perpetuating the phenomenon that is cyclo-cross!!
- The League has a Constitution & Rules under which it runs.
- The League has a committee of volunteers who are elected at an AGM which is held just after the end of each season – all are welcome to attend the AGM and submit proposals or rule changes.
- Clubs and individuals Join the League each year – before 1 September.
- The League holds regular meetings (more frequently during the race season) – all are welcome to attend these meetings and submit points for discussion – please see the Events calendar for dates and times.
- At season end there is a social event which includes the presentation of League trophies.