We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour and ensure that all NDCXL events are enjoyable, safe and positive environments to compete in and to spectate.
Events in the League are organised by volunteers to develop riders’ technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning is a small part of cycle sport!
Please play your part and observe our Code of Conduct at all times by agreeing to:
- Encourage and applaud effort as well as success
- Respect the organisers’, commissaires’ and committee’s decisions
- Non-competitors stay off the course during all races
- Avoid criticism of a rider for any mistakes or errors
- Never engage in or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive behaviour or language
Members of NDCXL take their sport seriously but the welfare of people who compete in and attend League events is paramount.
Thanks to CXNE for providing a template Code of Conduct.