Only click on the link at the bottom of this page to affiliate with the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Cyclo-cross League if:
- You must have read the information on affiliation for the 2021-22 season.
- You are a member of a club that is based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire and that club has affiliated to the league. Check the club list below to see if your club has affiliated before proceeding. If this is the case, affiliate on the British Cycling league membership page as an ‘Affiliated Club Member’.
|Amicus 13||Derby Mercury||Matlock CC|
|Army CU||Drogon RT||Newark Castle CC|
|Ashbourne CC||DVATC||Nottingham Clarion|
|Beeston CC||Felley RT||RAM CC|
|Beeston RC||Fossa||Sherwood Pines Cycles-Forme|
|Belper BC||Garden Shed UK-Scott-Venge Sport||Team Pedalpower|
|Bolsover DCC||Ilkeston CC||VC Long Eaton|
|Buxton CC||Laatste Ronde! Coaching||Zepnat|
|CX Syndicate||Mapperley CC||8point8 Group RT|
|Cycle Derby CC||Mansfield RC|
- You are not a member of a club that has affiliated to the league but you live within the counties of Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire and wish to affiliate as a ‘Private Member’. Please note that there is a different cost for Private Members.
- The club listed on your British Cycling membership matches the club that you intend to affiliate under as an Affiliated Club Member. Your club can be changed on your British Cycling dashboard or by contacting the British Cycling membership department.
- The rider registering is in the U14 or above category. There are no U9 or U12 category races in the 2020-21 season.
If you are not eligible to affiliate and you submit an affiliation request, your affiliation will be rejected and the £1 admin fee that is charged by British Cycling will not be refunded.
If you do not meet the above criteria you cannot join the league, but you are welcome to enter individual rounds as a non-affiliated rider. Entry will open for non-affiliated riders two weeks before the event.
If you are eligible to join the league please complete your affiliation on the British Cycling website.