Only click on the link at the bottom of this page to affiliate with the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Cyclo-cross League if:
- You are a member of a club that is based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire and that club has affiliated to the league. Club affiliation is currently in progress. The club list will be updated as club affiliation progresses to allow you to see if your club has affiliated before proceeding. If your club or team has affiliated, you will affiliate on the British Cycling league membership page as an Affiliated Club Member.
- You are not a member of a club that has affiliated to the league but you live within the counties of Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire and wish to affiliate as a Private Member. Please note that there is a different cost for Private Members.
- The club listed on your British Cycling membership must match the club that you intend to affiliate under as an Affiliated Club Member. Your club can be changed on your British Cycling dashboard or by contacting the British Cycling membership department.
What happens if I’m not eligible?
- If you do not meet the above criteria you cannot join the league, but you are welcome to enter individual rounds as a non-affiliated rider. Entry will open for non-affiliated riders two weeks before the event.
- If you are not eligible to affiliate and you submit an affiliation request, your affiliation will be rejected and the £1 admin fee that is charged by British Cycling will not be refunded.
Rider affiliation for the 2023-24 season will open as of 8th July. If you meet the above criteria and your club has affiliated to the league, please complete your rider affiliation on the British Cycling website.
Affiliated clubs for the 2023-24 season
|Army Cycling Union||Ashfield RC|
|Derby Mercury RC||Ilkeston CC|
|Matlock CC||Nottingham Clarion CC|
|Beeston CC||Bolsover and District CC|
|Buxton CC||Felley RT|
|Team Empella Cyclocross||VC Long Eaton|
|Beeston RC (pending)||Zepnat RC (pending)|